Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pictures!

I'd been trying to get some outdoor and creative pictures of E for her first birthday. I had trouble getting her newborn photographer to commit to a date, so on a random evening, my mother in law and I ventured to the walking path behind my home, with an old chair of hers, some dresses and headbands and  a super smiley baby. I was shocked as she had screamed and cried for some groupon pictures at Penney's the weekend before. I'm still a complete novice with my camera, but I'm really in love with these pictures, mostly because they show off the sweet personality that I get to see each day in my daughter.



 I also am so glad I was able to capture these moments with my own little camera and our own stuff. The dress is from the thrift store, the headband was $2 and the pettiskirt was a gift from Auntie K. The chair is about to get reupholstered so my mother in law was happy to lend it to the photo shoot as she wasn't concerned about it getting dirty.


 So much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment